Monday, April 20, 2009

~ Mud Pies ~

April 4th. This is how the spring break up looked. Pretty ugly and wet! I should note that last year when I left in May to go to Surrey to await Charley's arrival there was still piles of snow all over our compound and the sides of the road. As a matter of fact, it didn't all melt until June when Nathan joined me.


Lennah still managed to have lots of fun with her "lawn power".


Still enough snow to pull Charley around on the sled - sort of. LOL


~



Nathan still hoping to plow some snow with the new quad. 10 days after the first photos and the snow is rapidly melting.



But, it's still wet enough for making Mud Pies!
I even managed to get in on the fun a little.
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how long Lennah's hair is. Those girls are growing up to fast.