Monday, June 2, 2008

~ 40 Weeks and a Day ~

So, here we are. 1 day past D-Day and still no Baby Fox #2. I have another DR's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if there's any new news. I haven't had any signs of impending labour so far, just getting a little more tired and a little more uncomfortable. But, I really can't complain, I'm not terribly uncomfortable at all. It's just getting really hard to bend over and put on my shoes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a great picture.

Shawna said...

You look amazing -- trust me from experience, be prepared to wait a little bit longer. Jacob didn't rear his lovely head until he was 12 days over-due.

I pray for the quick arrival of baby #2!

*S

Anonymous said...

Its so exciting I can't wait to meet the new little Fox!!!