Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~ Baby Update ~

No news is good news??? Well, another week down and still no baby Fox #2. I had my check up with the DR yesterday and there hasn't been any changes "down there" (I won't go into the gory details). I guess I'm doing a good job of keeping the little gaffer comfortable in it's home! The lowdown is: if there hasn't been any new changes by Monday, I will most likely have to schedule a C-section. As a matter of fact, Nathan overheard the DR mention to one of her staff that I would probably be scheduling that C-section early next week. I guess even she isn't too optimistic that this baby is going to arrive on it's own. And, because of my previous C-section with Lennah, my options to wait any longer and induce are limited. We'll try to keep everyone posted on Facebook or by telephone if anything happens this week. Or, we'll let you know when surgery is scheduled, should be Tuesday or Wednesday next week. That's all for now, keep your hopes up for a natural (and hopefully not too painful) delivery sometime this week. And thanks to everyone for not calling everyday for an update.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Thinking of you and praying for the safe arrival of your wee one. The waiting is the worst part. Try to enjoy Lennah while you have just her to watch.

And get some good rest!

Love you!
*S