Sunday, July 12, 2009

~ Truck Got Smucked ~


If you look closely you can see where the Ford Taurus is impaled on my trailer hitch. He attempted to drive away, the car was in reverse while we were talking to him, but because of the trailer hitch, he was unable to go anywhere!


I took this photo aiming straight ahead, the way my truck had been parked! He moved it over approximately 3 1/2 feet.

On top of, and resting beside my Mom's Jimmy.
On Sunday night as Mom and I were watching the news in our PJ's when a crash loud enough outside the livingroom window to literally scare us off the the couch could be heard. Neighbors came as far away as three and four houses down the street. One thought a BBQ had blown up! No, it was only a Ford Taurus that had crashed into my truck, pushing it into and ontop of my Mom's truck. My 8000lb diesel truck was pushed sideways that far!!! Thankfully no one, including the driver was hurt. Between my Mom and I, we've got approximately $10 000 worth of damage to our vehicles. Just when I was getting ready to head home to McBride and settle in to our new digs. Oh well, we'll be there next week some time.

~

No comments: