Friday, December 12, 2008

~ Merry Christmas ~


I was absolutely bursting with pride when this photo was taken - both Nathan and I were. We went in to Prince George this week to finish our Christmas shopping and for Santa pictures. Last year, Lennah wouldn't have anything to do with poor old Santa. I barely managed to get myself out of the frame and she's barely in it because she was clinging to me. But, this year was a whole other story. I don't know if it had anything to do with letting her watch some classic Santa movies - Frosty and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer - that made her more comfortable with who Santa was. But either way, it didn't matter. She waved to him as he walked to his giant teddy bear chair and quite happily sat beside him and smiled for the camera. The only hiccup to the photo session was the photographer wasn't ready when she gave him her first huge smile and the elf was shaking her bells three feet off to the side of the camera, hence the kids aren't looking directly at the camera. But Lennah still kept smiling! I don't know how to convey just how proud and ecstatic we both were with our little girls. Nathan are still talking and smiling about it!

No comments: