We are truly blessed with two beautiful and healthy girls.
Well, one month down, a lifetime to go. I can't quite believe that Charley is a month old already. I know she's grown and changed so much, yet where has the time gone? It's amazing how quickly things happen the second time around. It seemed to take forever for the milestones to happen when we had Lennah, and already Charley is cooing and holding her head up quite well. She's extremely alert, following us around with her eyes and starting to smile. She's sleeping through the night, even if sometimes she doesn't go to bed until late. Lennah is absolutely fantastic with Charley, as well. She wants to hold her, kisses her all the time and doesn't seem to be the least bit jealous of Charley. Lennah is also amazing. She has mastered numbers 1 thru 10 and is working on her ABC's. Did I mention that she knows left from right? And she's not even 2 years old yet!
2 comments:
Awesome pictures.
They are so cute!!! Beautiful family!
Post a Comment